Fieldly – making the construction world smarter
Fieldy is the new project management tool for smarter construction companies. With clear scalability and international focus, it also has fast-growth potential.
– Our tool helps construction companies gain full control of daily operations. The system is based on their needs and can be used easily in the office and at the construction site, explains Sven Paulin, marketing director for Fieldly.
– With Fieldly, better conditions are created for a sustainable business—environmentally, socially and economically. For example, it has checklists for self-monitoring and the customer can follow the work. It increases transparency and is a better communication tool that reduces unnecessary runs and material consumption.
Fieldly developed the tool in close collaboration with Skånska construction company for 1.5 years. When it was time for testing, there was already a long list of interested businesses.
– After a half-year with a beta version, we officially launched on the Swedish market. We were quite busy with businesses that signed up in advance. At that time we also got our first international client, a construction company in Canada, even though we officially hadn’t launched internationally. That’s a confirmation that we are producing something that isn’t just lacking in Sweden, it’s something timely and interesting for many.
What have you gained from working with Innovation Skåne?
– Our business advisor has himself done with his company a journey similar to ours. From zero to scaling internationally. When they started, the industry was in the position we are now in terms of technical maturity and sales. That’s why he can ask very good questions that allow us to reflect around what we face and avoid pitfalls.
What do your future plans look like?
– The vision is to become a global standard tool for the construction market. But we will be local in each market by adapting the tool’s language. This, of course, puts demands on the solution. We must develop a tool that can be used and launched without us being in place.
The tool in English is already available in the App Store with thousands of happy users. During 2015 the team have successfully raised capital twice, they’ve opened office in San Francisco, Toronto and Warsaw, invested in an official launch in North America and they are already looking at the Danish and German markets. Fieldly is growing fast.
– The vision is to become a global standard tool for the construction market.