Innovation Skåne and Cerner are jointly creating a Nordic open ecosystem for accelerating the development and global distribution of new and better ways of giving and receiving healthcare. Through this cooperation, the aim is that a selection of Nordic healthtech startups’ solutions will reach the global market faster.
We are currently finalizing the accelerator framework and have decided on a set of criteria that participating startups need to meet in order to get the most out of the collaboration. To start with, the accelerator will specifically be looking at solutions regarding a heart failure workflow.
Status: Due to covid-19 we have been forced to postpone the onboarding of participating startups and caregivers until Q3 2020, no specific dates has yet been confirmed. As soon as more information is available, this page will be updated.
We are looking for startups with the following ambition and maturity:
• Have a solution, possibly jointly with another startup, that addresses heart failure
• Have a presence in the Nordics as well as in the US or the UK
• Align with Cerner’s Platform and Open Investment: Millennium, HealtheIntent and CODE
• Does not compete with Cerner’s core investment focus
• Have an ambition to continue to grow internationally
• Have a strong team able to handle technical integration aspects as well as support issues
• Are prepared to fully commit to the collaboration, including allocate time for travels
About Innovation Skåne and Cerner
Innovation Skåne is the regional innovation company. The company contribute to future public services and regional growth through innovation, by providing innovation management and support for Region Skåne’s operations and the development of new industries and fast-growing companies which contribute to growth in Skåne. Innovation Skåne is fully owned by Region Skåne, Sweden’s southernmost county council.
Cerner builds positive and long-term partnerships to create value for healthcare. Our intelligent platforms and services are used at over 27,500 healthcare facilities worldwide. By connecting people, information and healthcare facilities, we help to manage the health of 110 million citizens globally. Together with clients and industry partners, we integrate entire health systems so that they can deliver smarter, value-based care, produce better results and proactively manage and improve the health of individuals and entire communities.
Contact me for more information