Webinar: Tomorrow’s packaging materials – how to?
April 21 @ 09:00 - 12:00
Do you want to know more about the challenges and opportunities ahead, learn more about new materials development, and how to become more adaptive in choosing packaging materials? Then this event is for you. You will meet representatives from the packaging and materials industries, researchers as well as corporates/businesses.
- Katrin Molina Besch, Associate senior lecturer, Lund University – How to: LCA
- Peter Edberg, Innovation advisor, and Dag Tryggö, Business Development, Paper Province and Seelution – How to: choose FFLAM
- Carl-Ludvig Svensson, Industrial designer focusing on materials and alternative areas of use, VIDA/Rich & Spicy – How to: reuse
- Pontus Björklund, Technical Manage, and Oscar Hugoson, Executive Vice President, Scanfill – How to: reuse
- Patrik Ekdahl, Manager Platform Security Research, Ericsson –
Blockchain technology and packaging traceability
- Moderator: Yasemin Arhan Modéer, Altitude Meetings
Date: April 21st
Location: Webinar, a link will be sent to you
Hope to see you soon!
Participation is free but registration is required – Sign up to attend here.